Gunsite Academy makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning any element of the site, our newsletters, or any other Gunsite Academy site, newsletter, product, service or feature. These sites, newsletters, products, services and features are provided “as is.” Gunsite Academy and its affiliates expressly disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. Gunsite Academy does not guarantee the accuracy, comprehensiveness, timeliness, importance or objectivity of any content included in our site, newsletters, products, services or features or that they are free from viruses or other destructive properties. Gunsite Academy does not warrant that our site, newsletters, products, services or features will function or be delivered without interruption or error free. You are free to discontinue any subscriptions or other relationships with our sites, newsletters, products, services and features at any time.
Any opinion or other information or assertion made by any user or third party posting to Gunsite Academy belongs to them and not Gunsite Academy. Gunsite Academy does not in any way endorse any of this information and makes no warranties regarding their accuracy, lawfulness, or any other aspect of them. We are not responsible for this content.
In no circumstance will Gunsite Academy be liable for any damages of any kind arising, directly or indirectly, from any use of any of our sites, newsletters, products, services or features. Gunsite Academy does not assume any responsibility for the hyperlinks we provide to third party websites or materials.
All content created by Gunsite Academy, including our analysis, our tags, our audience algorithms, the names of our pages, our newsletters, the titles we apply to our content entries, and any other content or design element of this site or our newsletters, products, features or services, are copyright of Gunsite Academy. You may not use or reproduce or retransmit, or allow anyone else to use or reproduce or retransmit any of our copyrighted material or trademarks or assist them in doing so without our express, written consent.
The software and design features of this site and our newsletters, products, features and services are proprietary and you may not copy, reverse engineer, modify or otherwise involve yourself in any way with this software or design features without our express, written consent.
You may not use any component of Gunsite Academy or our newsletters, products, features or services for unacceptable purposes, which include:
- Harming or threatening to harm anyone for any reason;
- Posting, linking to, transmitting or otherwise sharing content that violates the copyright, trademark or other rights of any entity;
- Posting, linking to, transmitting or otherwise sharing information that is false, offensive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, libelous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Spamming or sending unsolicited messages, chain letters advertisements or other commercial communications via Gunsite Academy or to any of our members;
- Collecting, aggregating, storing or using any personally identifiable information about our users except as explicitly authorized by Gunsite Academy, such as to respond to a LightJob post in which you are personally interested;
- Violating any law; and
- Modifying, adapting, sub-licensing, selling, reverse engineering or otherwise using any portion of our sites, products, features, newsletters or services in any way not authorized by Gunsite Academy.
- We welcome you to link to the non-paywalled components of our site, but you may not use our logo in any links you post or anywhere else or otherwise suggest that Gunsite Academy has endorsed your post, your site, you, or anything or anyone else, unless you have advance, written permission from Gunsite Academy to do so.
You may not link, “deep link” or otherwise provide access to anyone to the paywalled components of our site, including any page of ACA Explained, CRS Vault, Event Calendar, Insight Bank, or the contents included therein or provided thereby.
You may not copy, monitor, index or data mine through the use of a robot, spider, any automated device, or any manual process, our sites, products, newsletters, features or services.
Access to and use of the Gunsite Academy newsletter is strictly limited to the use of individual subscribers to those newsletter services, respectively, unless otherwise explicitly authorized by Gunsite Academy in advance and in writing. Access to and use of our newsletters by all other individuals is expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, retransmit, provide, link to, or otherwise deliver to anyone or assist anyone in gaining access to any Gunsite Academy newsletter if they are not a paid subscriber to that particular newsletter. Our newsletters are copyrighted and sharing them with non-subscribers is a violation of Federal law.
Gunsite Academy reserves the right, at our discretion and at any time, to terminate, suspend or modify your access to all or part of our site, newsletters, products, services and features with or without providing any notice to you, advance or otherwise.
VI. Site Modification
Gunsite Academy reserves the right, at our discretion and at any time, to change, modify, adjust, suspend, remove, delete, edit or amend any portion of our sites, newsletters, products, services and features. We may restrict access to our sites, newsletters, products, services and features at any time and for any reason.
If any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions is held in whole or in part to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of that provision and of the entire agreement will be severable and will remain in effect, to the fullest degree consistent with the intent of this document.
Please report any violations of these Terms and Conditions to Gunsite Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gunsite Academy 2900 W. Gunsite Road, Paulden Arizona 86334.